Voting

Friday, May 7, 2010

Fathers Day Special

I apologize for the delay in getting this special posted but I really wanted to offer something unique to the daddies out there. I actually have three different specials depending on your needs so here they are:

1. Mini session with photo coffee mug $25

2. Full Session with 5x5 session book $60(a $90 value!!)
**The session album is a new and really, really exciting product that I am now offering! It's a soft cover book with all of the session photos! So every image that you see uploaded onto your password protected album will be in the book, unless you don't want it in there. Can you tell that I'm really excited about this product?

3. Full Session with three 3x3 accordion style books $55 (an $80 value)
*Yet another new product that I am offering. I will have photos of these soon because I ordered some of my kiddos to mail out to the dads in my life. They come with 12 photos, and the book folds like an accordion.

OK so there you have it, some really awesome deals for fathers day! I just want to point out a couple of things though. The 5x5 full session album is a great gift if Dad is deployed this fathers day; he can easily carry it with him wherever he goes. The accordion books are also nice for deployed dads but you get 3 of them so if you've got more than one dad to give gifts to (i.e. father in law, father, husband) then these are perfect!

These specials are good for the months of June AND July, however spaces are limited. Limit one offer per client.

No comments: