Voting

Friday, October 24, 2008

Baby Cameron











With all these wedding blogs I felt it was time to switch it up a bit, and what better way to do that than with a cute and cuddly baby. The cutie above is baby Cameron and him and his parents were a pleasure to work with. As a photographer running my own business I find myself constantly setting goals for myself, or thinking of things I'd like to do and lately watching my clients grow up has been a goal of mine. I would love to have clients return to me throughout their lives and I think it is the best compliment to be allowed the privilege of watching a child grow in front of my very eyes, to be chosen to document that growth is quite astonishing also, because like weddings and every other photo session, I am capturing time that is irreplaceable. At such a young age though, it is even more special because babies keep their parents so busy it's easy to forget just how small they were, or just how cute their little feet used to be. Hopefully I will have the honor of documenting Cameron's first year which I would be thrilled to do.

No comments: